Whilst our cookware has been manufactured with the highest quality materials, to guarantee longevity and performance there are a few instructions we recommend our consumers to follow.
Please note: below is for general guidance. Please refer to your use and care for full details on how to care for your cookware.
- Always use oven gloves when removing cookware from the oven.
- All Cookware is oven safe to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
- Cookware with all stainless steel handles are oven safe to 260°C/500°F/Gas 10. Note: Glass lids are only oven safe to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Full stainless steel lids/knobs are oven safe to 260°C/500°F/Gas 10.
- Do not place under a grill/broiler, or close to the heat source in an oven, as this will damage the handles and they could start to give off an odour.
- Oven use may cause rubberised handles to slightly fade in colour but will not affect performance.
We hope you found this article useful and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.