Whilst our cookware has been manufactured with the highest quality materials, to guarantee longevity and performance there are a few instructions we recommend our consumers to follow.
Please note: below is for general guidance. Please refer to your use and care for full details on how to care for your cookware.
- Using low to medium heat can preserve the cookware as well as preserve the nutrients in food. High heat may damage the aluminium, voiding the warranty.
- Aluminium cookware is not dishwasher safe. Wash in hot soapy water and rinse and dry thoroughly after every use.
- Occasionally food may stick to the interior. To remove use a plastic scrubbing brush or nylon pad.
- NEVER use bleach, either neat or diluted, as pitting may occur.
- Burnt on residues on the interior may be removed by adding a strong solution of cream of tartar, vinegar, lemon juice or apple peelings, bringing to the boil and simmering for 20 minutes.
- To prevent discolouration, add a little lemon juice or vinegar to the water.
- Aluminium cookware will lose its appearance by using soda for cleaning or if it is left in hot soapy water for long periods.
We hope you found this article useful and if you have any questions, please contact us.